When creating a study (click here to learn more), you can have both puzzles and multiple-choice activities in it. To create puzzle activities, click on “Multiple Choice Activities“:
Creating a multiple-choice activity is similar to creating a puzzle activity. It has the following fields:
- Activity: Enter your question here.
- Add hint: If you want to let your participants take hint, enable this and give the hint (learn more about this here – LINK).
- Add supporting image: If you want to upload an image to your question, you can do that as well.
- Add options: Add options one by one, and mark one of the options as an answer.
- Score: This is the total points the participant will get for each activity
- Negative Scoring for Wrong Answer: If you want to give negative scores for every wrong attempt, you can enable this and set the negative score per attempt (learn more about this here – LINK).
- Time to solve: This is the total time (in seconds) the participant will get to solve an activity
1) How to add options and set answer?
Enter the first option and click the checkmark. Then click “Add Option” to add further options. Finally, click “Mark as answer” to the option that you want to mark as the answer:
Finally, click “Done“, and your multiple-choice activity will be created:
If you want to add further activities to your study, click “Add Activity“.
2) How does a multiple-choice activity look in a Quiz?
Below is how a multiple-choice activity will look in a quiz: