Your students can improve their visualization skills by playing blindfold chess with our “Blindbot”:
Playing a New Blindbot Game
- There are 3 levels of difficulty – Easy, Medium and Hard.
- You can also play against the “Blindbot” from a different starting position either by setting up the pieces on the board or pasting the FEN.
- You can choose the colour you will play with (“You Play”).
- Also, you can also decide who will play first with the option “To Play”.
- Finally, click “OK” to start the game.