You can teach your students online with the “Classroom” feature.
After that, click the “Create” button at the top-right to create a new class:
It is a simple, 3-step process:
- Enter the name of your class
- Select “One to One” to teach an individual student, “One to Many” or “New Video (Beta)” or “Zoom” to teach multiple students simultaneously
- Select your students/groups
Finally, click “Start” to create your classroom or schedule your class for a later time. You can learn more about scheduling your class here – LINK.
- In “One to One“, videos are streamed from both the coach and the student (only for 1 participant)
- In “New Video (Beta)“, a maximum of 50 students video will be supported. You can also share your screen to present something.
- In “One to Many“, the coach video is streamed to all students, and only audio is streamed back from students
- In “Zoom“, you can stay connected with your students through a Zoom meeting. Click here to learn how to connect Zoom into your platform.
There are 3 ways you can select and invite participants (students) to your class:
- Open to all: If this is selected, all the students in your Academy (assigned to you) will be able to join the Classroom. You can learn more about it here.
- Select students/groups: If you want to manually select students or student groups to invite to your class, you can disable ‘Open to all’ and select the students as explained below.
- Public: ANYONE (including someone who is not part of your academy) can join your classroom with the public link and a passcode. Click here to learn more.
Below is an example of you how can select students: