You can host simultaneous exhibitions to play against all students in your academy simultaneously. After you have logged in to the platform, go to the “Simul” section:
Next, click on the “Create Simul” button at the top-right:
The first step is to describe your simul. Give your simul a name and a short description. Then, select the date and time of your simul.
In the next step, you can set the time-control for the participants and give yourself (simul host) extra time, if needed.
The time-control in the above example is:
- For participants: 10 minutes + 3 seconds per move
- Host (you): 40 minutes + 3 seconds per move
3) Game Settings
In the third step, you can determine the colour you want to play with, and the initial position for the simul games.
- Random – you will get both White and Black in random
- White – you will play White in all games
- Black – you will play Black in all games
- Standard – standard initial position
- Book Opening – select from the list of book openings, all games will start from that opening
- Custom FEN – paste your own FEN to play all games from that position
In the final step, you can choose the participants for the simul.
- Open to academy – all students in your academy will be able to join the simul and play
- Open to invitees only – select a set of students or student groups as simul participants
Finally, click “Create” to create the simul.