Once you go to the Classroom section, you will see a quick stats of classes:
You can use the date filter to see classes conducted during a particular time period. If you are having multiple coaches in your academy, you can filter classes conducted by a particular coach, or even filter classes based on a student.
As you can see in the above image, the following statistics will be shown:
- Total Classes – total classes conducted/attended by the selected user for the selected time period
- Total Duration – the total duration of all classes for the selected filter
- Total Active Students – the total number of students who have attended the classes appearing for the selected filter
1) Classes conducted by you (Self)
By default, you (the head coach) will see the classes you have conducted with the filter “Self” being selected, and for the selected time period:
2) Classes conducted by other coaches
If you have multiple coaches in your academy and you want to see their classroom stats, first select the “Coach” filter:
And then select the coach whose statistics you would like to see:
3) Show Total Active Students
The “Total Active Students” shows the total number of students who have attended the classes appearing for the selected filter. You can see who those students are by clicking “Show Students“:
You will then see the list of students who have attended the classes for that filter:
4) Classes attended by a particular student(s)
If you want to see the classes attended by a particular student or a set of students, first select the “Students” filter:
And then select the student(s) whose statistics you want to see. You can also select all students:
Below is an example of the stats of a particular student would look like:
We can see that Alex has attended a total of 7 classes with a total duration of 3 hours and 6 minutes from 1 June to 30 June. We can also see what those classes are and when they are conducted.
5) Classroom Stats – Date filter
You can change the time period using the date filter at the top right. You can also make use of the quick filters below the dates such as: Today, Yesterday, Last 7 days, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, and This Year:
6) Students seeing their own classes
While you can see filter classes based on those conducted by you, or other coaches, or by a set of students, your students WILL NOT see these filters. Your students will see only their classes, and they can use the date filter.
Below is an example of how a student will see his/her own classes: