You can teach your students online with the “Classroom” feature.
After that, click the “Create” button at the top-right to create a new class:
It is a simple, 3-step process:
- Enter the name of your class
- Select “One to One” to teach an individual student, “One to Many” or “New Video (Beta)” to teach multiple students simultaneously
- Select your students/groups
Finally, click “Start” to create your classroom or schedule your class for a later time. You can learn more about scheduling your class here – LINK.
- In “One to One“, videos are streamed from both the coach and the student (only for 1 participant)
- In “New Video (Beta)“, a maximum of 50 students video will be supported. You can also share your screen to present something.
- In “One to Many“, the coach video is streamed to all students, and only audio is streamed back from students
There are 2 ways you can select and invite participants (students) to your class:
- Open to all: If this is selected, all the students in your Academy (assigned to you) will be able to join the Classroom. You can learn more about it here.
- Select students/groups: If you want to manually select students or student groups to invite to your class, you can disable ‘Open to all’ and select the students as explained below.
Below is an example of you how can select students: